Budget or Luxury? All styles to suit your pocket
- We are here to excite, inspire and impress you
- You choose from Off road, On road, Dual terrain and even scooter twist and go tours.
- Decide on 1 or 2 days of rideouts either on-road or jungle tracks, where we return to base every evening or a loop tour of 3, 5, 7, 10 or even 14-28 days the options are endless, you choose!!! Our best of both worlds tour includes 2 different bikes and 2 totally separate tours.
- Now we also offer, 1 day Off-road introductions and training for those with little or no experience. At your pace not ours!!
- Our fully inclusive enduro tours in Thailand are not races but of course we must make progress, we will listen to your needs and wants and build the tour around exactly that.
- There are no fixed itineraries on our off road tours.
The emphasis is on safety and enjoyment with incredible scenic routes, challenging off road tracks with wonderful Thai food and the most hospitable accommodation anywhere in the world, our tours are truly life changing.
Come and join us
- You will need an open mind, and a sense of adventure we promise you one of the best times of your life.
- If an organized Guided tour isn’t your thing!! We can still help you!
- Bike rental and support truck hire.
- If you have your own tour planned but would like us to simply organize your bike hire and/or a support truck with driver, we can do it for you.
Luxury Motorcycle Tours
Our tours allow you to take in the sights and sounds of the breath-taking Thailand countryside, whilst riding an exceptional motorcycle. Thailand offers a huge variety of attractions including waterfalls, mountains, jungles and of course, beautiful temples.
- We can offer you the finest tour to suit your budget and lifestyle.
- 3-4 **** star deluxe tours-from extra 2000 Baht per person per night
- 4-5 ***** star luxury tours- from extra 4000 Baht per person per night
- if you require a swimming pool, a spa, a gourmet meal or fine wine after each days ride- NO PROBLEM, leave it to us!!
Chilling before and after your tour!
We can also help to arrange and organize a few extra days in Pattaya or Phuket to relax or party.
Honda PCX, Fully Automatic-no gears-twist and go on-road holiday options. Anyone! yes anyone can ride the Honda PCX scooter It is a luxury scooter, comfortable, smooth and more than enough power.From a day ride through the mountains or a 3, 5, 7 to 14 day tour of the whole of the North of Thailand, the Honda PCX will handle it all with ease. You choose the route and the duration. 2 rider minimum tour tours from 3750 Baht per day per person.
All our motorcycle touring holiday’s are fully inclusive and supported tours.
We are totally open to your suggestions so let us fulfill your dreams. (Contact us with your ideas to perhaps connect your existing tourist holiday with one of our Thailand adventure bike tours.)
We offer all bike tours on 3, 5, 6,10 and 14 day or more, options, you simply choose what suits you.
Remember the first and last day may include your arrival and departure but you will have myself and our guides on hand for the full duration to enable extra sightseeing and advice.
Bridge Over River Kwai tour (Death Railway 5, 6 or 7 day options)
The roads in this area are fantastic to ride with plenty of curves and very little traffic. Motorcycle touring at it’s best, with beautiful scenery too, this adventure holiday package is hard to beat for satisfaction. Let us take you South West to Kanchanaburi and visit the famous Death Railway and take a train ride through the deepest jungle that took so many lives. Visit the museum and take a thought provoking stroll through the cemetery where so many are laid to rest. We will follow the route to the Myanmar (Burmese) border and have 1 or 2 nights in downtown Kanchanaburi, with rideout”s each day or a day off if you prefer, our TAT (Thai Authority Tour guide) will be on hand throughout as with every tour.
Remember our motorcycle touring holiday prices are fully inclusive of all admissions and all food and refreshments. From 39,750 Baht per person
The BIG Northern Thailand loop
Approx 2,000 kms. (5,6 or 7 day options)
Chiang Mai, Mae Sariang, Mae Hong Son, Pai, Chiang Rai, Mae Sao,Chiang Khong,Nan & Phayao are just a few of the places this Northern Thailand motorcycle tour will ride to and take in the amazing road system that weaves it’s way through the mountains & jungles of North West Thailand, experiencing the local culture along the way.
From Chiang Mai the tour heads south west to Mae Sariang taking in Doi Inthanon on the way, we then head North to Mae Hong Son where our river trip to an isolated Karen Hill Tribe village, then East to Pai and take in the famous “road of curves”. Fang, Mae Sai and the Myanmar border is our next stop with a short trip over the border to experience “life Burma style!!!”. We then follow the infamous “Golden Triangle” and Mekong river and ultimately end up in the Traditional town of Nan whilst taking in some of the most amazing roads and scenery in Northern Thailand. This prepares us for a great return journey back to Chiang Mai to then finish the tour with the much talked about 100km Samoeng loop. From 39,750 Baht per person.
1 day off road training
From 5000 Baht per person. We realise many people have never experienced off-road trail riding, we will take you safely through some basic techniques and give you the confidence to hit the trails, we promise! Bike, fuel and biking gear are included. From Only 5000 Baht when booked with either an on-road or off-road motorbike tour. Stand alone package price 7450 Baht
1, 2 or 3 day rideout’s
(on or off road options)
Using our beautiful lakeside resort in Chiang Mai as a base, we will explore the North of Thailand either by tarmac road or jungle track in the knowledge that your lakeside studio is awaiting at the end of each day. From 5000 Baht per day per person.
WE OFFER THE BEST ENDURO TOUR EXPERIENCE YOU CAN GET